Sold / Found FREE Savage.......TVPs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well did you know I put a bomb into the memory card for the Xbox and I'll detonate it unless you tell us your secrets?

DANGIT!

How do we really know you got them?

Wow, old dude's being funny.

Someone must've replaced one of his oxygen tanks with a nitrous tank.

:gulp:

Whoever gets these TVPs, please commence to wackin the clowns in this thread please. If not, I'll soon be forced to borrow a Depends from Rolex. :\

Dude, I am just reading this thread for the first time... I stopped when I got to the Freaky ass clowns! Thanks guys! I will be sleeping with my eyes open for the next month! Hated clowns ever since I saw that movie, "Killer Clowns from Outer Space"

what about "IT"

Dude, I am just reading this thread for the first time... I stopped when I got to the Freaky ass clowns! Thanks guys! I will be sleeping with my eyes open for the next month! Hated clowns ever since I saw that movie, "Killer Clowns from Outer Space"

I knew I'd find a fellow Clown Hater!! :dance:

Don't forget that "lead" tractor from Maximum Overdrive... But that was more of an elf than a clown.

Back on topic; I'm thinkin Rolex hasn't announced the 'winner' because he can't remember where he put the tvp's...

I knew I'd find a fellow Clown Hater!! :dance:

Ya, I'm with you on this one guys, ever since i saw ''IT'' the movie from stephen king. Clowns now freaks me out in a unconditionnal way.:whhooo:

Last edited:
Bonus!!
Whoever wins the TVPs will also get to go to the circus of their choice and get a back stage pass to visit personally with the clowns.
(This, of course will be at YOUR expense)

good luck coby !! i think he is yanking us around ... been going on for DAYS now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back