Found 3 new HPI Rs4 nitros... Keep or sell?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lmow20

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey chaps,
I'm new to RCs. I have a losi truggy. I wanted a 1/10 nitro for the road. I found 3 HPI Rs4 cars which a hobby shop here in Dubai gave me for pretty cheap. They're new. One needs an engine and a new oil filter as the one on it looks old and saggy. I know these are a legendary car and parts are hard to find. So should I keep em or sell? What are they worth??

Attachments

• IMG_20210220_194514.jpg
    IMG_20210220_194514.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 135
sell all 3 for what you can get for them.. don't part them out id say maybe worth 200$ usd.. but I'm no nitro person

On ebay, a new one might go for $200 right now. A used one, you may get $125. You should sell them right now while they are worth something. They don't make those anymore, so their parts are becoming harder to find. They are not really a collectors item because they didn't really known for anything great. They are just really fun inexpensive cars that ran really good.

If you don't have interested then sell it out, and I don't know about that worth now, probably $200 to $300, when I was searching about it before 6 months, because I wanted to buy it for my little brother.