Force-engine RS17 part

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heijmasa

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

anyone know where to get Force-engine part RS17, preferable in Europe?

what size engine is this? HPI uses re-badged force engines in most of their rigs, may be able to compare to the similar sized HPI block.

what size engine is this? HPI uses re-badged force engines in most of their rigs, may be able to compare to the similar sized HPI block.
Part No,
B1N 1T ?
Buy new 1

force engines aren’t renowned for their quality, but they do the job , I wouldn’t let it run too lean to prolong the life .
but the Majority of Nitro engines can be rebuilt . As for the part no. Can’t help.
this might be worth a Look https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/312641294841
Force engines make good RTR engines. They are no race engine, but good all around basher engines. I think the link posted for the hpi part is correct, looks correct anyways.
I do not recommend vertex engines, if you are wanting to get a cheap engine go for an SH.

Real quick just to confirm, the engine in question is a big block? That hpi part number fits big block engines. If so maybe look at a dynamite .21, dynamite .26, or dynamite .28 engines. Should be right around 110-120$ I have heard the combination pull start and roto starts are weak, so if possible get just pull start or just roto start. But dynamite engines are based off SH engines. There was a novorossi 28 engine but I think those were around 180$ but a really good engine.

Real quick just to confirm, the engine in question is a big block? That hpi part number fits big block engines. If so maybe look at a dynamite .21, dynamite .26, or dynamite .28 engines. Should be right around 110-120$ I have heard the combination pull start and roto starts are weak, so if possible get just pull start or just roto start. But dynamite engines are based off SH engines. There was a novorossi 28 engine but I think those were around 180$ but a really good engine.
Yes it should be (> .21)

Back