Force .46 mount

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You had Byron 30%fuel here in the UK. you friggin redneck, would love to try that stuff. Stuck with Optifuel 25%, don't get me wrong , it is good and runs well in all my rigs but to try 30% would be a buzz. We are so limited on what is on offer here in the UK.

I bought the Byron from a guy in the next town, £10! Brand new ! If you go to Wheelspin you can buy Model Technics fuel, a little more expensive than Opti but works really good and smells like Castrol R when running. It will make the bigger Savage engines run smoother too. I don't go much on Opti myself. Am hoping to get out and run some engines if the weather improves tomorrow, it's supposed to be sunny? There's always the chainsaws !

I bought the Byron from a guy in the next town, £10! Brand new ! If you go to Wheelspin you can buy Model Technics fuel, a little more expensive than Opti but works really good and smells like Castrol R when running. It will make the bigger Savage engines run smoother too. I don't go much on Opti myself. Am hoping to get out and run some engines if the weather improves tomorrow, it's supposed to be sunny? There's always the chainsaws !
I'm the opposite, I don't like Model Technics fuel at all, find it is way to oily and found my trucks run crap on it.

Maybe it's the sea air helps break the molecules down better ?
Well not sure about that mate, Used to live in Newhaven which like Portland is by the sea. Been along time since I have run MT fuel but all I know is me and my mates all found the same issue with it, Used to love the old Tornado fuel back in the day. The stuff now is called the same but it isn't.

Well done at catching Covid ! I saw you message on Savage page. So at least kitchen engineering will continue. Finally found some mounts for the .46 mill, so just need to adjust some holes in a chassis somewhere and maybe finally get it running. Hopefully going to get my tiny Meteor running this weekend along with some others as weather may be a bit better. Enjoy your time off !!! 😷