Flysky FS-GT3C and Savox Servos?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j321

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

Would like to upgrade the Radio Gear to 2.4ghz and servos (steering + throttle) (currently HPI SF2 + SF1) for HPI Savage 25 nitro.

I have considered a Flysky FS-GT3C and Savox SC-1256 (steering) and SC-1258 (throttle). Would these servos work fine with the Flysky Receiver (FS-GR3) the Transmitter comes with? Has anyone had experience with these together?

What is the maximum range?

Let me know if you have any other Recommendations.

Thanks

Hi,

Would like to upgrade the Radio Gear to 2.4ghz and servos (steering + throttle) (currently HPI SF2 + SF1) for HPI Savage 25 nitro.

I have considered a Flysky FS-GT3C and Savox SC-1256 (steering) and SC-1258 (throttle). Would these servos work fine with the Flysky Receiver (FS-GR3) the Transmitter comes with? Has anyone had experience with these together?

What is the maximum range?

Let me know if you have any other Recommendations.

Thanks

The Flysky is a pretty good system for the price ,but I don't know with tha servo brand ,but I've heard good things
about the servo;s!

As far as range ,mine gets at least 300 yards away ,or the next block down the street ,anymore than that ,you will
lose sight!,,,,:p

I have the Flysky GT3C, it's been a good radio and has paired fine with any servo that i've thrown at it - but i think that's going to be the case for just about any radio/servo combo - I could be wrong though, just in my experience i've never had an issue with any servo pairing with any radio.

On the FlySky, I accidentally left it out in a rain storm one night (long story, but walking the dog was involved). Thing was in bad shape when i brought it in the next day, but after taking it apart, drying it all out, and then wiring up a new power switch (the stock switch is external, on the steering wheel), it was worked perfectly ever since....

Back