Flysky FS-GT3C 2 noob questions..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baris41

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, today i bought a fs gt3c and I'm quite happy with it. Though i got a couple of question with it.
First may i bind more than 1 flysky receiver to the transmitter? Does the model select option indicates different receivers?
My other question is about throttle trim. On the first try after binding, front and rear trim option was in the middle (normal) but on the second attempt the car doesn't move backwards do i needed to adjust it to B30. What might cause that.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Looking I see no real model # listed as in how many models it has ...if you can select a model then More than likely you can bind more than 1 rx to radio.
As for rc not going into rev, Id just recalibrate esc to radio.(i dont know what b30 is?)

Looking I see no real model # listed as in how many models it has ...if you can select a model then More than likely you can bind more than 1 rx to radio.
As for rc not going into rev, Id just recalibrate esc to radio.(i dont know what b30 is?)
Sorry, i suppose i didnt give much info. I meant throttle trim levels, they are between f(forward)30 to b(backwards) 30. When i bound it for the first time, level was 0 and it didnt have any problems to go forward or backwards. But now, i need to adjust it to the b30 in order to throttle backwards.

like I said set back to 0 then recalibrate not bind..recalibrate esc

Back