Fly sky transmitter not working with hobby wing esc?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viking10100

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I'm quite new at the rc field, I can’t seem to find anything on the internet about setting up a hobby wing esc 1060 brushed with my flysky i6x transmitter.
I have a flysky ia6b receiver.
If anyone knows how, it would be much appreciated.

I'm quite new at the rc field, I can’t seem to find anything on the internet about setting up a hobby wing esc 1060 brushed with my flysky i6x transmitter.
I have a flysky ia6b receiver.
If anyone knows how, it would be much appreciated.
Hobbywing brushed ESC's dont really have a way to program them, but, this is the manual for it, which might be useful: https://www.hobbywing.com/products/enpdf/QuicRunWP1625-WP860-WP1060.pdf This is what it says for throttle calibration "Calibrate the throttle range: Turn on the ESC switch, set the throttle stick to the neutral point and then wait 3 seconds for the completion of throttle range self-calibration; Beep sound emits if the self-calibration is sucessfully passed, then the ESC is ready to run." There are also things in there about how to set up the radio.

Should I still plug it in the throttle channel?
It’s for aircrafts so it doesn’t have reverse and always is at the neutral point.

Back