Floyd bennett field in NYC anyone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zim

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
does anyone here race on the public track there?

Lots of people are always there. Just show up!

I've run there on a few occasions. I usually get there during the weekdays, and early in the morning. I don't really like the fact that a lot of people just flip on their radio without checking for frequecies. The fact that there is no frequency board doesn't help either.

Rumor has it that this will be the last year that track will be available. Construction crews are supposed to be comming in to put a cricket feild and some building in that location. I dunno if it's true, but that's the latest on the hotline.

Hey Diver I heard that the will be putting a sports gym but you can always relocate the track to another section @ Floyd ran there yesterday to check the cars handling so it will be nice & ready for the trophy race @ RCmadness see ya

If your looking to race, check out the track locator section. I just posted some info about a track on Long Island. :)

if your looking on the island they always run at the lirr station in ronkonkama on the weekends, they have a track all set up and they use transponders to measure lap times. these guys also run 1/5th scale cars that fly, thats my new toy!

Back