flm shock towers help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a link on where to find the wing mount sites I went to say back order r discontinued

Ebay. Just checked there on the for $18.00 I may purchase another one and keep as an extra. Just type in tmaxx wing on the ebay search there are several diff sellers on there selling them. :D

What wing do u have if you don't mind me asking

is there a way u can take a pic on where u drilled at?

If u wanna get exact holes once you get your wing in take a piece of paper and lay over the mount take a knife of something to make a small hole in the paper and make a whole in the paper at the four holes of the mount and then lay the paper on the tower and take a black sharpie and color the holes so you have exact places to drill your holes

If u wanna get exact holes once you get your wing in take a piece of paper and lay over the mount take a knife of something to make a small hole in the paper and make a whole in the paper at the four holes of the mount and then lay the paper on the tower and take a black sharpie and color the holes so you have exact places to drill your holes

You don't even have to do that. I took the x mount and mocked up then just drilled the two holes. It's easy peasy.

Back