Fish tank pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2017-12-03 17.25.05.jpg
Here's my 20 Long. Added the cherry barbs a few weeks ago. Last weekend the lfs had an apisto caucotoides so I bought it. He was only eating frozen and freeze dried blood worms, but he's opening up now.

Looking great!

Needs an aquarium under it haha

So after the 39 hour power outage, my 20l was completely fine, the zoas didn't all open for a couple days but are fine now, and my neon tetras in my 55 are breaking out with the white fuzzy tetra fungus. It's getting worse. I've been dosing pimafix, but so far it's not helping.

That sucks man.

Everyone is back to healthy now thankfully.

IMG_0272.thumb.jpg.106a95258619506111dab073092532e8.jpg

1514145312200-1095917736.jpg

Ha. Potato quality. I did a 5 gallon WC a couple hours ago. I've started removing substrate with each.

Lots of coraline. You just syphon out some of the substrate with each water change?

Yes. It's nearly 2 years old and gets a light coating of cyano between changes.

Cyano sucks. I've always had good luck with ChemiClean for it though but once your 40's going you won't have a bed to worry about lol.

It's not very bad. I've had worse. Going back to weekly water changes is really helping. I'm defiantly planning on getting a new pc for iracing before I set up the 40 now I think.

Finally got a python set up. Bought the 50 footer because my 55 is upstairs where there is not water source. I didn't think about how slow it would be. At least I can walk away and do other stuff while it does its magic. No more carrying buckets upstairs spilling either.

Aquarium

Do you have ro/di?

I've decided to hold off on the new reef set up until I get a new computer. I'm missing iracing so bad.

I've come to the conclusion that my 55 is no longer my favorite tank. My 20l with cherry barbs and the apisto is my favorite tank. The angels are friendly usually, but the apisto is like a puppy. His personality reminds me of some of the friendlier bettas I've had. The cherry barbs are much more active and less afraid than the neon/cardinal tetra mix in the 55. I just can't really add corydora's to this tank as it's pretty much stocked. Maybe I could add a few dwarf corys.

Current full tank shot.

DSCN2460.thumb.JPG.2639db3c70763e6bd44e02970b3eb6d3.JPG

@grgbulldog hows your reef setup?

My 90g is a couple days from 8 months. SPS have been growing nicely under these Aqua Sanrise.

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 80
It's fine. I never set the 40 up. I can't believe I bought that light from you 11 months ago. I'm just a bit overwelmed with my multiple tanks, work, snakes, and everything else going on right now.

The new tank is just to upgrade the angels from their 55. Pets mart had the $200 off 75g ensemble sale going several months ago so I jumped on it.
20181101_190035.jpg

Back