First "offical" picture of the Tractive IV from Fioroni

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Drool baby drool!

tractive1.jpg

Without looking at the links I'll take a blind guess. It looks like Limited slip differential, or a locker for a rear end.

Now to go look at the link.

I didn't notice the drive cup in the pic. That was too easy heheh. Looks like some superior stuff. I am wonderin gwhat the durability factor is.

I just got a MBX5, how much better are the Fioroni diffs??? Dam n they are extremely proud of them......

~ James

GOd i want a pair of those....why do i have to be young. My strom could use 70% more traction:eek: I want a review ASAP

Last edited:
are those compatable with all 1/8th scale buggies or are just made for specific cars ?

Now that I bought a house - I dont think I will be able to EVER buy all 3!

No problem, let's see, .... re-mortgage the home, sell a couple of the kids and put the 'ol lady out on the corner ...

Now that I've done the GS thing I'm snooping around in this area. Nice HB.

To save you some money, 3 of those togather actually run really stiff and it's reccomended not to. It's better to get the center first then if you do have more money for for the front. That will get you 70% more traction for only $480. If you buy them through me though I save you up to $110 depending what deal I can get them for. Need anything Fioroni? Ask me.

Back