Finally new axles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
After selling my decked bergs I didnt figure Id get back into a nice comper again but bully 2's are out now and they just might get me back into it.

http://store.rc4wd.com/Bully-2-Competition-Crawler-Front-Axle_p_3325.html

Alot of influence off a fully customized Berg axle, which is the best setup you can run imo.

Z-A0012-1.jpg

Z-A0012-5.jpg

You guys and your stupid rock crawlers are killing me. :D I actually dug my old crawler out the other day after watching killers video, and ran it till I broke an axle housing in a tumble.

Cuz yours sucks....:D

A fully titsed comper is still the funnest RC'ing I've ever been into personally. But after our club went our seperate ways I lost interest and dumping 12-1500 bucks into a rig to not use it got alittle old.

Hey I can't help that my stuff is all old and clapped out.

I'm sure comp rigs are fun no doubt, but I've had the scaler / semi scaler bug lately, probably a Wraith. I've wanted one since they came out, been looking for a decent deal on a used one, just in case it sits on a shelf beside my other crawler. LOL I was doing just fine until I started watching Loring's (I hope that's right) damn vids, it's all his fault. :D

Back