Finally busted out my Mini-T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I finally broke and out and it. Of course I had to replace the motor with the one from Trinity, put bearings on all 4 corners, put on real shocks and put in a 7.2V battery. I never seem to be able to run anything without upgrading it.

Man is this little bugger fun and quick. I am very pleased with it. Smoked the pins right off the stock rear tires after running it till the battery dumped.

Takes tons of abuse too. The only damage was a bent tie rod which was easily bent back and a bent antenna tube.

Told ya so!
I run mine in the parking lot every day. I have a hole in the tire from spinning them and doing power slides. You should try to keep up with traffic on Hwy 37 at lunch time.

I saw some foam street tires on e-bay the other day, might have to get some.

Do you guys like ur T's? Dont you have to buy better shocks and battery packs to make it actually fun to drive? lol thats what i heard. cya

Depends on what you expect out of it. If you want to run it around the house and chase the cat down the hallway its great out of the box. If your expectations or driving style demand more than up grades are needed. Another $50.00-$100.00 will do wonders.

I seen some badass dish tires for them this week. With those batteries you sold me Eddy, I got that thing humming! I think I'm going to wait for a ultra-modified motor comes out though. Just for wheelie sake heheh

It will be a LOT cheaper to make this thing wheelie on a dime than trying to get any of my 10th or 8th scales to do it! lol

Originally posted by FastEddy
Told ya so!
I run mine in the parking lot every day. I have a hole in the tire from spinning them and doing power slides. You should try to keep up with traffic on Hwy 37 at lunch time.

I saw some foam street tires on e-bay the other day, might have to get some.

You were right Ed. Little thing is a blast.

Street tires are my next purchase.

Back