Finally broke into the onroad scene.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So i finally broke down and got my first onroad from FLM. Tamiya TT-01. Couldnt keep it stock for more than one pack......

IMG_0057-1.jpg

IMG_0058-1.jpg

IMG_0059-1.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Decided to go with an aftermarket Countach body cuz i figured it would be worth more down the line if i had the stock body in good condition cuz its a discontinued model.

Congrats on the move into on road! Thats a good rig. On road is bad ass too.

Man if i had the cash for the vrnc software, id be there in a heartbeat. onroad has bittin me in the ass and I'm now addicted.

You should try and find a crown vic lid.

Man if i had the cash for the vrnc software, id be there in a heartbeat. onroad has bittin me in the ass and I'm now addicted.

Here's the game for cheap - VRC
You can get the basic USB adapter for your transmitter for $20 on the VRC website.

EDIT: Oh,BTW, cool Lambo! My son is bugging me to get a drifter.

With the brushless, this thing has high grip tires, and i can drift them. haha. well, kinda. Quick question, can a mamba maxx be run on 4s?

If i had that caprice body, it would flip, the lambo is just like a wedge that has great air flow.

If i had that caprice body, it would flip, the lambo is just like a wedge that has great air flow.

Hello!! you have to have a shelf body!! havent you learned anything from the old guy??

I have a tc4 i run around the sack on occasion, its all stock, but maybe this spring i will grab one of those velon systems.

I have a tc4 i run around the sack on occasion

LMAO! Yeah, you don't want to be peeling out. :hehe:

Now that's funny right there! Repaved parking lot, riiiiight, it would never leave the shelf anyway.

Okay, so I'll re-carpet with a shorter fiber.

Nice, I'm digging the Countach body too. You've motivated me, I think I'll get my on road car out, and get it ready for the warm season when the lots are clean of salt and sand.

Back