FG Leopard engine runs but won't move

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattymadmax

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I have a FG Leopard which was driving fine then suddenly no drive engine still runs but don't go any ideas please many thanks matt 👍🏻

All electronics fail over time, the hotter they get the faster they wear out and need to be replaced.

What are your average temps at the end of each session? If you cooked the motor then chances are it needs to be replaced, more info here:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/sho...eed-to-run-for-upgraded-electronics-in-my-car
Hi thanks for replying, forgot to mention it's a 1/5 scale petrol pull start engine, all runs just don't move I thought maybe clutch or drive shaft but can't see anything

Hi thanks for replying, forgot to mention it's a 1/5 scale petrol pull start engine, all runs just don't move I thought maybe clutch or drive shaft but can't see anything
Follow the spin from the motor. Where the spinning stops is where you look. I haven't got that big yet so I can't give places to look.

ok thank you for your help ! i may have to sell it any ideas how much i should sell for ? thanks matt