Favorite TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't watch tv that often, but right now I'm watching through JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It has so much meme material. 🤣

I was watching Black Summer, but it really pissed me off. All the good characters died (In stupid ways, of course.), and the main character is so bad.

I watched all 3 seasons of Cobra Kai (A sequel to The Karate Kid movie series that uses the original actors, including Ralph Macchio.), and can't wait for the fourth season.

Yellowstone is one I've been curious about. The last show I was hooked on was "The Expanse". Lately the wife has been locked on the Hallmark Channel, I let her, I surf the forums on my tablet. ;)

I hardly watch tv any more. Too much things to do, or to many other things I rather be doing instead. The only time I really watch tv is when I'm eating alone. If I'm not eating with the family, then I go eat in the family room and it's then that I'll just have the TV on, just to have something to look at. It is at these short down times that I'll try to find something outdoorsy, such as "Mountain Men", "Life Below Zero", or "Deadliest Catch". If these types of shows aren't available, then I'll hit up the Food Network. I love my foods!

Yellowstone is a good show. Keep watching. Usually anything discovery, history, food network, motor trend "dirt every day".and any movie that blows sh* t up. And of course any episode of the 70s show 😜

Basically fabrication shows the Saturday and Sunday line-up on motor trend 4wheeler how it's made. Texas metal. Guy stuff LOL

I don't watch tv that often, but right now I'm watching through JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It has so much meme material. 🤣

I was watching Black Summer, but it really pissed me off. All the good characters died (In stupid ways, of course.), and the main character is so bad.

I watched all 3 seasons of Cobra Kai (A sequel to The Karate Kid movie series that uses the original actors, including Ralph Macchio.), and can't wait for the fourth season.
I keep hearing Cobra Kai is good. Going to have to check it out.

I hardly watch tv any more. Too much things to do, or to many other things I rather be doing instead. The only time I really watch tv is when I'm eating alone. If I'm not eating with the family, then I go eat in the family room and it's then that I'll just have the TV on, just to have something to look at. It is at these short down times that I'll try to find something outdoorsy, such as "Mountain Men", "Life Below Zero", or "Deadliest Catch". If these types of shows aren't available, then I'll hit up the Food Network. I love my foods!

I love all those. Bering Sea Gold is another one.

Life Below Zero is one of my favs. Sue Aikens - cool human being. Spoke to her on Twitter messenger a bit.

Outside of a movie once in awhile and the very occasional TV show I dont really watch much TV. Id usually rather be doing RC stuff or gaming.

I might watch a looney tunes now and then. Occasional movie, usually atleast 15 years old or older. I can't really remeber the last movie I watched. 🤔

More into cartoons, minions, scooby doo, the old stuff that builds character.

I might watch a looney tunes now and then. Occasional movie, usually atleast 15 years old or older. I can't really remeber the last movie I watched. 🤔

More into cartoons, minions, scooby doo, the old stuff that builds character.
OMG can't go wrong with Scooby-Doo and the mistrey machine. Or cartoons/ animation PERIOD love them as well. Learn and laugh in life

The old cartoons were the best! Scooby-Doo, star blazers, gforce, looney tunes, 3 stooges, gi Joe, transformers, too many to list!

The old cartoons were the best! Scooby-Doo, star blazers, gforce, looney tunes, 3 stooges, gi Joe, transformers, too many to list!
Oh man you can go on and on with older ones for sure. Nothing like today's crap

lol, no doubt! man. I havent thought of inspector gadget in forever!

I laugh, they can't even show the classic pink panther cartoons on tv, because he drank and smoked. I loved the ant and the aardvark!

They actually showed tom and jerry the otherday where tom fights another cat for jerry and atleast one gets drunk by the end of the episode.

The stork, the duck season rabbit season fire, and the jackass and sucker scened episodes arent aired anymore that I can tell.

My favs:
Elementary school: Hanna Barbera and Loony Tunes stuff

Middle school: Thunder Cats

High School: too busy chasing girls

College: Beavis and Butt-Head

As a Dad with young kids: SpongeBob SquarePants

Today: Family Guy, American Dad and Archer (occasionally)