Favorite food?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Country fried steak, mashed potatoes, and plenty of gravy to wash it down. Give me a cold heffiwiessen for dessert and I'm a happy man. (fat, dumb, and happy) Any old junk food within reach is fair game.

Sushi or Pad Thai. Asian

Sirloin steak BBQ Style! American

A nice BBQ Porterhouse with mashed potatoes and some gravy. Country fried steak with hashbrowns and gravy is another excellent dish.

As for junk food... Eh, almost anything I see gets eaten... Then its really junk.

Baby Ribs from our local Outback...(served by Tara... hiya)
T-Bones almost bloody (not the bone though)
Shrimps (Baker family Festivals with 2 full freezers every year)
Lobster "All I can eat for $10" Yeahrrrright!
Scallops (blurry vision & erection lasting longer than 19 days, call all your relatives and your healthcare provider...)

Not necessarily in this order, but "Whats for desert?"

My favorites = NY Strip steak & fries. Second best = a fresh pizza.

The worst food has to be Indian food. That crap is f-n disgusting and it stinks to high heaven.

Lightly floured and fried chicken livers in gravy with a big side of mashed potatoes. Throw on some Texas Pete's hot sauce and a couple dabs of sriracha and I'm in hog heaven.

ok... gotta chime in on the chicken livers... those things are awesome on the grill... so are the gizzards and hearts as well.... Man I am hungry now!

Tom

Sooo much choice.. But one favourite,

Roast beef, roast spuds, Yorshire pudding, roast parsnip, boiled assortment of veggies, gravy and English wholegrain mustard.. Superb nosh.

Dave

BEER is your favorite food!!!!

Oh yea ...mine too...;)

+1 for SUSHI........best food on earth......with beer of course..;)

Beer must be able to absorb light and have a chewy texture to be considered for me. I love a good Stout or Guiness.

I also love a good Fettuccine Alfredo.