Fab. part/Baja.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
Getting ready to fab another part for the Baja ,it is a chassy support skid plate that help supoprt
the nose for impacts ,I had already made a top plate ,but was not aware of the bottom being a
weak point as well after seeing others break!

The top plate that I fabbed some years ago ,you can see in the big aluminum sheet where that I
had cut it out!

It is bolted ,however ,I have to buy some counter sink screws later ,now I can install the new RPM a-arms!

Starting to get the front end back together ,small part cleaned ,hinge pin & ball joint lubed with syliglde grease ,an install
the new RPM a-arms!....:cool:

Got this far ,an my new upright rear shock towers came in ,those are the reason why the rebuild is slow ,as they are
assembled with the whole rear end!

New parts from DDM!...:cool:

An a trial fitting ,still got to clean up a bunch of parts though ,before it all comes together!

that thing looks awesome! has come a long way!

Thanks!...:cool:

After this ,I will try to move on an get my Mgt. back together ,I had to quit before ,because I had to go stay an help
my sister in another town ,so I had to pack everything away for a while ,but this Baja sat for way too long an needed
some attention before it further rots!...:cry:

Thanks!...:cool:

After this ,I will try to move on an get my Mgt. back together ,I had to quit before ,because I had to go stay an help
my sister in another town ,so I had to pack everything away for a while ,but this Baja sat for way too long an needed
some attention before it further rots!...:cry:
Excited to see it running again! Need to go run my MGTs, been a tough few months here though so not much time for the RCs, getting more time soon here though!

Excited to see it running again! Need to go run my MGTs, been a tough few months here though so not much time for the RCs, getting more time soon here though!

I haven't been able to stay focused on RC's these past 2 years ,with family ,an me going back an fourth to the doctors ,
an other things going on ,can't even focus on helping other people issues ,out of energy ,barely get a screw in something
when something else pops up ,then I have a huge mess with all of my stuff piled up in a heap ,its been fekin crazy ,an
hopefully this winter ,things will slow up so I can do more to the RC's!

I have to get My Mgt. back together an also break in a new engine for the other ,also do some work on two of my
street rides!..:cool:

Back