Sold / Found f/s awsome paintball setup

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaReD116

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am selling my paintball package. It will include,
Tippmann 98 custom-$140
Custom products 12'' barrell-$50
Shocktech 4'' drop forward-$30
Dye sticky grip-$25
20oz co2 tank-$40
200 round hopper-$10
total-$295
The gun was only used in 6 tournaments. Every time I used it i stripped it apart and cleaned and oiled it thurally (sp). The barrell was only used in 2 tournaments. There are absoulatley no scratches on the barrell. I will also include the stock barrell, and a custom products barrell cover. The gun has only 2-3 very small scratches on it. Every thing was used in speed ball tournaments. There are pics in my gallery of everything you will get. The pictures are new. I do not have a digital camera. But everything is like brand new and in mint conditioin. The gun has only had around 3000 balls shot through it. The only thing you will need to get started is paint, a mask, and fill the co2 tank. I am asking for $250 SHIPPED obo.
Will consider trade for new .12 or .15 engine

Last edited:
New price, $200 shipped.

I now have pics in my gallery of the actual gun you will get. I borrowed a digital camera. The gun is in excellent condition. Still only $200 SHIPPED.

To The Top

come on people, i will reduce the price again 175, shipped.No one wants this mint condition marker!?!? I will consider a trade for an engine, a xxx-nt parts lot, someone make me some kind of offer!! Anyone have a st rolling chassis?

why are you sellin it? their must be somethin wrong wit it if your so ancious to sell it

there is absoutley nothing wrong with it. The only reason i am selling it is because i dont play anymore. Allmost all of teh people that i play with got out of it and now i dont really have a team. I also need the money to fix my forwheeler. R/C is my new hobby now and now i need money for it.

I've got a brand new Traxxas .15 Pro (in it's entireity) , not one drop of fuel run through it or (just so I don't feel like I'm ripping you off). I have a nice ass and broken in OFNA .21 (standard) with 7 tanks of fuel run through it.

Let me know.

Peace

I hate to bash but after 16 years of playing paintball and 3 of which I worked in a store as a tech, you're probably not going to get more than $150 for a used Model 98.

ok thanks, i had no clue as to what i should sell it for. I guess the price has dropped again to 150 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.