Exhaust question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zinkerone

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a T-Maxx with the 3.3 with this exhaust.....

8f46_1.jpg

Should I be looking for a better exaust pipe? Maybe the blue Traxxas resonator pipe?
ed2b_1.jpg

Or the chrome one?

6473_1.jpg

Any suggestions will be much appreciated. I went from the old stock plastic one to the top blue one I posted here... and am wondering if I should spend the money. I don't race... I just play.

save your money for more fuel and have fun,the pipe you have is fine and much better then the plastic

whaat is that first pipe. and the last one you listed is a vary nice pipe i had on on my 3.3 (witch I'm selling) and it woke it up.

The first pipe in the pics is what I am currently running. It doesn't have any name or markings on it. I bought it second hand and have been quite happy with it, but I was wondering if I'm missing out. Thanks

I am running the chrome 3.3 pipe and realy lke it.

my neighbor has that crome pipe and it has a good sound to it, I'm a fan of my cherry bomb pipe it is way loud and runns great a little hotter than norm but but still way under 300Degrees

The first pipe in the pics is what I am currently running. It doesn't have any name or markings on it. I bought it second hand and have been quite happy with it, but I was wondering if I'm missing out. Thanks

I'm fairly certain it's traxxas's original .15 pro maxx pipe from many years ago.

I'd think your engine would thank you for a more "open" pipe like the last one. I know even my TRX2.5 in my jato woke up quite a bit when I bought a 3.3 jato resonator pipe.

bont chrome ur motors it heats em up trust me my dads vette does it alot 454 69

I'm fairly certain it's traxxas's original .15 pro maxx pipe from many years ago.

I'd think your engine would thank you for a more "open" pipe like the last one. I know even my TRX2.5 in my jato woke up quite a bit when I bought a 3.3 jato resonator pipe.

Thanks Olds.... that looks to be the exact pipe.... looks like I am getting a new one!

Well I bought it... Waiting on a few parts in the mail and I will have a 90% brand new T-Maxx..... Planing on leaving this air filter till I break it in!!!!
picture.php

Thanks for the advice:D

mmmmmm new bling!!! new 3.3 huh? I just got one for $96 shipped new that thing RIPS!!

Let us know how that pipe does compared to the old one!

mmmmmm new bling!!! new 3.3 huh? I just got one for $96 shipped new that thing RIPS!!

Let us know how that pipe does compared to the old one!

Well this will be the 4th 3.3 in this truck (if you can consider this the same truck... 90% brand new) Still waiting on parts from ebay before it will be ready to break in. The last one with the old pipe did this in it's prime....

Sorry if you have already seen this....

WHY DOES EVERYBODY LOVE MY DOG????????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator: