Exhaust Deflectors

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ_09

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just finished installing my Exhaust Deflector, went for a run, and wow it wounds like a completely different buggy! I didnt think a small peice of rubber would make such a difference.
Anyone else had this happen?

Yeah, i was gunna get a blue one, but you can see the green one on in my thread in general chat, but i wasn't taking pics of the deflector.. :(
Read it and you will see lol

Originally I had a purple one, then when I removed ALL the purple I installed a gray one. TOTALLY silent! I can't here anything but the whine of the servos when I'm testing it.

Originally I had a purple one, then when I removed ALL the purple I installed a gray one. TOTALLY silent! I can't here anything but the whine of the servos when I'm testing it.

You have to actually run the engines to get sound to occur Rolex.

I know! That would totally cause dirt & stuff to happen!

Probably not worth it.

I wasn't saying colour made a difference rolex you fool :p:
Although i think you knew that and needed to do some piss-taking am i right?

Wow amoeba, have you been watching him test his new deflectors?? Your idea seems to be spot on

But its true, we are all onto you. I'm sorry but having a deflector doesn't alter they way you go "Vrooom" as your pushing it around the shelf.

Last edited:

Thats because you didnt start your engine when you tested it you poop!:hehe:

You see Rolex??
Everybody knows! We all know your terrorfied of dirt, and running engines. Scary stuff!