Exhaust cooler?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbadee5

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I recently discovered something called exhaust coolers and was wondering if they actually work and if they are worth getting. Just wondering.

I've read that they have minimal effect so unless your racing I wouldnt even worry about it.

No real effect other than looking cool. I would not waste my money. Just bling...

Okay cool. Just wondering if they actually effect the car. Thanks.

I swear by them. I have 2 on mine and it's NEVER gone above room temperature.

sav8.jpg

sav8.jpg

:OMG:..i see a black wire hanging ...you must be a fake Rolex ...the Rolex i know would NEVER have let that happen :hehe:

i think i see a fingerprint on the engine head as well ..lol

It's either the ground wire for the on board ignitor or it's the temperature sensor that alerts the exhaust coolers that the room temp is rising. :hehe:

Hey Rolex, what exactly would it take for you to run that thing down a dirt road WOT a few passes? And not clean it immediately after but take pics and post em so we could actually know you did it...?

I bet the car would have many problems with all the fuel filters and a million things on that car. Would be a pain to tune.

Never been one problem tuning it. Does exactly what it was intended to do.

The fuel doesn't get hot in the tank or the line. Waste of money. Racers use different ones to lengthen fuel lines and keep them neet or as a resivoir of sorts to keep their rig running upside down or just get another lap on a tank.

Last edited by a moderator:

sav8.jpg

Comon man, I thought you were gonna fix this thing up and wax it.... It looks like crap......And where is the aluminum? I can barely see any on there....

LOL....awesome shelf queen Rolex!

Comon man, I thought you were gonna fix this thing up and wax it.... It looks like crap......And where is the aluminum? I can barely see any on there....

LOL....awesome shelf queen Rolex!

have you ever actuly ran this thing or is it true that it hasnt even seen a drop of fuel?