Exceed Rc infintive

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nissinator96

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am fairly new to the nitro rc world and would like to get more into it. I have already got me a Traxxas nitro rustler (off craigslist) so its been fairly used and so far has seemed like a big money pit already ( have it for about a week now) now I know no Rc is gonna be perfect and never break and require some money put into them. but I've spent about a lot of money on this one in a short amount of time. so my birthday is coming up and I'm trying to find a brand new one that will maybe last a little bit longer before throwing some cash into is and I found this infinity nitro truck that looks pretty cool with a .18 in it and fairly cheap to. so what do you guys think. suggestions greatly appreciated

get HPI savage x or xl. More tougher out of the box in all monster truck family with out any modification.

i agree if you want tough get a savage and btw stay away from exceed stick to your top name brands. The exceed is cheaper but parts are usually hard to come by and you generally end up paying just as much money down the road as what you would have 4 a good quality truck/car

the hpi savage x look amazing the only problem is the price trying to get something for my birthday and don't have a lot of budget to play with

stay away from exceed.....in the RC world you get what you pay for ! cheaper up front will cost you in the long run !

like maybe 200$ if I can swing it I might have to end up selling my rustler to get the money

if you have money to throw with it you can get somehting decent but those knock off truck are $h!+

I'd save a bit more money and buy a reputable brand. As was stated before there are reliability issues and parts availability problems with Exceed branded products.