Exams...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TINY_MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Were starting to do our Finals..Today i had to do a writen exam(essay)in like 110 minutes..I got done 6 pages..I also had to do them in rough copy and good copy..It took all morning.I have 4-5 more exams that i have to do.Man i hope i do good..The rest of the exams are in June so i'm happy about that..:write:

I have have a total of 7 exams and i havto take them in june too... One thing that sucks is I have 3 in one day! it sucks

what grade are you in?

I'm in grade 8..these test are a pain.I don't think i have any that are on the same day though.I have them spread out.

I wish I could say "I feel your pain", hehehe but I can't. But anyways, good luck with your exams, I hope you all do well on them:thumbsup:

LOl " I feel your pain" ahahahah its horrible what we have in tests in New york... too many

i hate having exams...Have them every year at the most annoying time..Its almost the end of the school year..

how many days do you have left? I have 13 plus 4 days for exams..so I'm done around june 19th or somethin like that:banana:

7 for me counting Class fieldtrip and a gay playday thingy

Playday thingy... are u in first grade that they call it that? LOL jk that sounds queer... lol

Back