Error401 Rules At Life!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ladies And Gentleman....Error401 will be the first person to ever get the the offical Waste Land "Rules At Life" Award.

He's one hell of a cool guy. Has helped me out with so much poop its ridiculus....I should be washing clothes or mowing the yard to pay him back. Dude....no other way to put it.....Error rules at life so there for he gets the "Rules At Life" award, as opposite to the "Sucks At Life" award that not too many people get...just people at my school. Anyway...hats off to Error....

53570149.gif

This is the first ever RAL award I've made fomr stratch, I'll make a better one tommorrow, looks like i won't be going to school anyway.......I'll upload a new better loking one tommorrow...

Hey wasteland, you got something on your nose maybe even your entire head.Lol This is deserves the TOP Kiss Ass Award. I think I will call it "Head Up In the Ass" Award.

Originally posted by msly
SpamLand=Kiss ass LOL
No kissing ass would be me saying all this bullshit to him and never talked to him in my life. There's a diffrence. I have respect.

Anyone see my boots? I'm gonna need them.
Oh yeah, and my shovel.

Man, this is fiddlesticking bullshit! The time I try to show my respect for someone, it gets blow up in my fiddlesticking face. I've seen countless members start threads in the past about how cool a person was for sending them a half dead body or something, he helped me out with ALOT of stuff! I say he's fiddlesticking cool and BAM....bullshit.....it's no wonder my threads usually turn out like this.

EDIT had some worse spelling error's than i tend to usually make.

Its all good to to show some gratitude man. I can see you do appreciate the help you received. I was just messin with ya man. This is the General chaos forum. In any other forum related to RC questions then yeah it would be spam. I got respect for those who show it. I have some people I have props to give but never do it. Just want to bust your chops nothin more.

Your so funny!

Originally posted by Waste Land
Man, this is fiddlesticking bullshit! The time I try to show my respect for someone, it gets blow up in my fiddlesticking face. I've seen countless members start threads in the past about how cool a person was for sending them a half dead body or something, he helped me out with ALOT of stuff! I say he's fiddlesticking cool and BAM....bullshit.....it's no wonder my threads usually turn out like this.

EDIT had some worse spelling error's than i tend to usually make.

You never cease to amaze me with your daily barage of inane posts. Your still funny!

LOL

The adjective "inane" has 1 sense in WordNet.

1. asinine, fatuous, inane, mindless, vacuous -- (complacently or inanely foolish)

Originally posted by Waste Land
Ypu never cease to amaze me with your small random comments SLY....lol

I think it was the ribbon. It would look nice on a pony.
Can you make one for all the ponies?

Damn guys, what up?

My question would be this: If WL had come on with a flame, would your reactions be the same? Yeah, I chat w/ WL, and yeah, I help him out with stuff the best I can, and I never asked for recognition. Thanks WL, glad someone sounds off when ya help 'em out.

Originally posted by jon2
Hey wasteland, you got something on your nose maybe even your entire head.Lol This is deserves the TOP Kiss Ass Award. I think I will call it "Head Up In the Ass" Award.

lol ,,,lmao that was funny

Originally posted by RatzoRC
I think it was the ribbon. It would look nice on a pony.
Can you make one for all the ponies?
Damn Skippy I can make 'em for ponies

Originally posted by Error401
Damn guys, what up?

My question would be this: If WL had come on with a flame, would your reactions be the same? Yeah, I chat w/ WL, and yeah, I help him out with stuff the best I can, and I never asked for recognition. Thanks WL, glad someone sounds off when ya help 'em out.
No Prob

WL is cool in my book. The ribbon made me do it.
And I too have sounded off when I received help. Just didn't make a ribbon, and i'm jelious.

Originally posted by Error401
Damn guys, what up?

Yeah I know a few people that sometimes forget who helped them out....

up.JPG

I just want to thank everyone who has every helped me out as well.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Many cool cats around here.

Thank you!

Back