Ercm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovemyrcnitro

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
How do I get a hold of ERCM?I have a Kyosho .21 engine that is locked up.Does he deal with locked up engines?thanks

Here is Robin's contact information. What are you looking to do? He does mods on engines, not really repairs. Typically people will send him a new engine and he will make it a bad ass engine. What is wrong with yours? Is it gummed up or what?

It's been sitting for about a year and a 1/2 and the pull start won't budge a inch.The guy said it was running great before he had to stop racing.I would Like for Robin to mod it.

Strip it down to just the block with piston, conrod, and crank, then soak it in nitro fuel overnight, if you can't get it to turn by hand at that point.

May have to put heat to it to break it loose. I would go ahead and heat it up with hair dryer as hot as you can get it and pull on the pull start lightly until you feel it free up. Then break it apart and soak it really good in fuel over night. Clean, inspect and re assemble.

Thanks Guys!!!!!! I will tear it down and soak in fuel and see what happens.Will post it it works.Thanks again.

I believe Robin only mods engines that are new or so new you can hardly tell theyve been used.

He will do them just after break in. Old and frozen Koyosho, prolly not. Esp since he poop canned his. Hes was running a Picco in his Koyosho..

That's true, you could try to warm it up before you rip it apart, but try to turn the flywheel instead of possibly breaking the pull cord.

Thanks everyone. I got it.I socked it in fuel and it worked.I had to remove the pull start and put a socket on the one way bearing and gave it a little budge and now it's tearing up the track out back.Thank God it worked.There is no replacement motor or motor mounts.

Glad it worked out for ya. Now go tear it up and have fun.

Back