Electronics Layout

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

entropy

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Lumpini, Pathumwan. Bangkok, 10330, Thailand
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Does anyone enjoy the electronics layout process of a kit build? For me, this is one of the most enjoyable aspects of the build. I’m currently building an Xray XB4, the amount of space available to work with is so much greater than the XB2 and XT2. Every time I build a new kit I find a new thing by to avoid. So, does anyone else enjoy this part of the build?

Next, I’ll shorten all the wires that plug into the ESC once I know the layout is suitable for this model on the track taking into consideration balance, battery swaps, access to diffs, and other maintenance tasks done in a hurry.

18605838-E829-4A7C-A672-2616557684FE.jpeg

Does anyone enjoy the electronics layout process of a kit build? For me, this is one of the most enjoyable aspects of the build. I’m currently building an Xray XB4, the amount of space available to work with is so much greater than the XB2 and XT2. Every time I build a new kit I find a new thing by to avoid. So, does anyone else enjoy this part of the build?

Next, I’ll shorten all the wires that plug into the ESC once I know the layout is suitable for this model on the track taking into consideration balance, battery swaps, access to diffs, and other maintenance tasks done in a hurry.

View attachment 130852
I don't mind the electronics on cars with lots of room. But I really hate trying to route wires on a car with little room to play with.

I noticed hpi had swapable layout for drift and touring. I have maybe 20 packs at most and 3/4 gallon onroad and never noticed it much.

My 10.2 kit, I noticed it alot more like on my traxxas mini. I actually enjoy the freedom of it, just like wiring my own leds.

Back