Elceram Nitride ESC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elceram Nitride ESC due for October release

sorry if this was given already dint watch vid.
Lions beat Superbowl champs LOL love it
1694185697322.png

To me BEC is weak and if I get this esc I will be dropping red rx wire and adding my Fav Ubec.20 amp tunable from 5v to 8.4

Last edited:
Seems and looks expensive. Ill stick with hobbywing until i need a change. Because I only got money to keep my cars running and track fees.

Seems and looks expensive. Ill stick with hobbywing until i need a change. Because I only got money to keep my cars running and track fees.
Yeah. Way beyond what I need these days. Pro level application for sure. What I found interesting was watching the method of manufacture and seeing the various techs doing their work. Noticed it was a 'white room' environment. Even their footwear was standardized.

Thanks to tntpoof for posting up the spec sheet. That was not in the video and is useful. Did you guys catch the pulse current rating at 1500 A? Probably a result of ceramics ability to dissipate heat? Very possibly this would be a great speed run ESC for 2S platforms?

Oh well, one can dream. Maybe back in the day I'd gotten one. Now though, interest in watching how it performs in the field.

On my want list.if I could Id pre buy . but like yjey said this will be released in UK 1st bummer but its like every rc stuff .