EG Sport 25 Two Stroke Glow Engine for Car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no way an engine can be that cheap... I could be wrong though.

There's no way an engine can be that cheap... I could be wrong though.
That's what i was thinking. It's on hobbyking though so should he genuine, but it's still questionable

I'm guessing at $38.09, you will get $38.09 use out of it.

When it comes to Chinese stuff, you really do get what you pay for. They can however manufacture parts much cheaper than anyone else can. So I don't doubt the price is accurate, but I would bet it is a reflection of the quality of the parts. It may work just fine though.

When it comes to Chinese stuff, you really do get what you pay for. They can however manufacture parts much cheaper than anyone else can. So I don't doubt the price is accurate, but I would bet it is a reflection of the quality of the parts. It may work just fine though.
Agreed 👍

There are probably no development costs, just put things together. My worry is what metal grade they will be using. Many years ago, people were laughing at Thunder Tiger engines as they crack very easily.

Go with the Trackstar Seg at the lowest cost big block that is a good engine That EG 25 is junk

Back