Eazy rc glacier servo problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazzardcars

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I picked up a glacier a couple weeks back, and no matter what I try, I can't get the turning radius the same. I've adjusted the arm on the servo, messed with the trim and resetting the arm. But no luck, if favors the right side more then the left. Is there something I can do, or am I pounding my head off the wall for no reason?

I picked up a glacier a couple weeks back, and no matter what I try, I can't get the turning radius the same. I've adjusted the arm on the servo, messed with the trim and resetting the arm. But no luck, if favors the right side more then the left. Is there something I can do, or am I pounding my head off the wall for no reason?
Welcome man!! Did you check my the linkage to the knuckles. Is one longer then the other. Are they on correct. Is servo mounted correct. Did you make any mods?

Welcome man!! Did you check my the linkage to the knuckles. Is one longer then the other. Are they on correct. Is servo mounted correct. Did you make any mods?
As far as I can see everything measures up the same. I haven't tried doing any mods besides some paint changes. You can watch the servo and see that it will turn more to one side, almost like the trim is out of whack. I know they make factory replacement servos, but do they sell any better after market that's plug and play?

Just to make sure...
You pulled the arm off the servo, turned the radio and ESC on, having servo trim on the Tx set to zero, let the servo center itself, then replaced the servo arm trying to keep the wheels straight... correct?

Have you reset your servo endpoints? I have no idea what radio you have, but there should be a way to set servo endpoints on it. The endpoints are used so you don't try to run the servo past where the mechanical limits are in the steering, which would burn up the servo. If the endpoints are set incorrectly, it may be what is stopping the servo from moving equally from side to side, since each direction's endpoint can be set differently.

As far as I can see everything measures up the same. I haven't tried doing any mods besides some paint changes. You can watch the servo and see that it will turn more to one side, almost like the trim is out of whack. I know they make factory replacement servos, but do they sell any better after market that's plug and play?
They make all sorts of servos for every rc. What type of RX & TX (reciver/transmitter) are you using?

They make all sorts of servos for every rc. What type of RX & TX (reciver/transmitter) are you using?
Just what came with it from the eazy rc factory. It's driving me up the wall, but I can bring myself to cut into it yet.