East Coast Bash!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_freak1

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok guys me an SF04 were talking and it is well past due for a bash. the date that was in mind is august 17th, it will be a wednesday. the spot will be HOBBY HUT. the address can be found at www.hobbyhut.com there is a 1/8th scale track and a new 1/10th track for the WEAK bashers LOL.... we chose a weeks day because of the racers on the weekend. so who will be able to make it there for a nice bash?

HOBBY HUT TRACK

AUGUST 17th, 2005

wednesday 10:30am

BASHING TIME!!

bring cams, camcorders, chips and sodas LOL hope to see some guys ready to bash!!!

Well, glad you guys are making the effort to bring a bash together. If it's during the weekdays, it'll be hard for the "working folk" to get there. I'm sure a lot of the students would be more likely to attend.

If you want to get into some racing as well as a seperate day to bash around, refer to this thread

well we are planning it for a weekday cuz there will be races on the weekends... and we all just wanna bash.... and have some fun. i have it posted on numerous sites so we can get a nice amount of ppl there... and maybe some ppl can get off if there working.. i have off .. and so does a few other members. hope to see alot of ppl there ;)

As I said, the invite is open. Hope you get a lot of guys together! The more the merrier and more carnage :)

thanks.. and hope to get a bunch of CARNAGE and action shots hehe

Love to make it, but I work during the weekdays.

Are you running the leafblowers?

lol only th ehobbyhut guys run the leaf blowers durring races, it gets pretty dusty on practice days but its bareable just bring some extra airfilters or something to clean yours with and hcange them ever 2 tanks or so or even one the dust is just so fine it gets right through them

sf come pick me up man ill come and play around with you guys

Back