Earthquake 3.5.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the one for the MGT's!...:cool:
And t-maxx.

Got a close up of the side with numbers on it? Pretty sure I have on old t-maxx one laying around here somewhere, I can check it to see what the number is on it.

What's the OD of the shaft where it rides and the length of the OWB/hub itself

And t-maxx.

Got a close up of the side with numbers on it? Pretty sure I have on old t-maxx one laying around here somewhere, I can check it to see what the number is on it.

I dont have electronic calipers ,I would have to dig in my stuff to find the old one ,it would take a few min!

Here you are
They look like one way bearings I use in a T maxx. I ordered so cheap one's and they blew out in 2 starts. I replace them with OEM (Germany bearing) and no problems. 8 x 12 bearing? I use them in my sullivan tiger drive starter.

Shaft o.d. 0.237" overall height is 0.478" and the hex size is 0.575"

I haven't put much effort into the redcrap. I broke a rear hub lol I have more hours wrenching on that thing then driving it

The bearing alone is $12 shipped on ebay

The bearing alone is $12 shipped on ebay
Have you ever punched one out of a hex or adapter like he has? I've never actually tried it. Curious why they don't slip inside the hub. Aren't they just round? Do you use something like green locktite to cement it in then use heat to break that loose and punch it out?

Yes I have. they are press fit. I made a special tool to make pushing out easier,.