early morning flight...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edfrombama

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Good morning to all-
So just as soon as the morning became light enough and after I went out back to turn out the home flock of chickens, I took my newest little microwarbirds down to the flying field to try them out.
Both the Me 109 and the Zero fly very well it seems. Perhaps the Zero flies just a touch better.
But Folks, I'll tell you, it was spectacular sending these little planes up and flying against the brilliant red storms-.a comin' sunrise. I enjoyed very much seeing how the new little planes handled rolls and flips and such, especially against such a magnificent background of sunrise..
And I don't mean to sound proud, but I reckon I am just a bit- I took both little planes up off the roadway and when I was through flying brought them both in for just about perfect hard surface landings. The little planes touched down and rolled to a stop at the edge of the road almost as if that's what I wanted- which it was.
And to be honest, that sort of landing doesn't happen too much when I'm doing the flying.

I am coming to enjoy this little rc plane flying quite a lot.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Good morning to all-
So just as soon as the morning became light enough and after I went out back to turn out the home flock of chickens, I took my newest little microwarbirds down to the flying field to try them out.
Both the Me 109 and the Zero fly very well it seems. Perhaps the Zero flies just a touch better.
But Folks, I'll tell you, it was spectacular sending these little planes up and flying against the brilliant red storms-.a comin' sunrise. I enjoyed very much seeing how the new little planes handled rolls and flips and such, especially against such a magnificent background of sunrise..
And I don't mean to sound proud, but I reckon I am just a bit- I took both little planes up off the roadway and when I was through flying brought them both in for just about perfect hard surface landings. The little planes touched down and rolled to a stop at the edge of the road almost as if that's what I wanted- which it was.
And to be honest, that sort of landing doesn't happen too much when I'm doing the flying.

I am coming to enjoy this little rc plane flying quite a lot.

There is nothing more satisfying than a perfect landing! :thumbs-up:

Good morning to all-
Well, Doom, at my age, you might just be right about a perfect landing being the most satisfying thing. Now, earlier in my life, there might have been some competition, but we don't want to go there...

So, guessing from your handle, you are in AL. Where abouts? I lived in Montgomery for a number of years. Lived in Deatsville for a bit. I still bring my family down to Lake Martin every summer.

Good morning to all-
Monkey Wrench- I reside down here in Baldwin County- on the coast. I live about 30 minutes from the saltwater and about fifteen minutes form the swamps of the Mobile Delta- gators and all. We're in the middle of Mardi Gras right now. Lake Martin is a lovely place- I enjoy going there from time to time.