Eachine 400mm warbirds

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noah Zimmerman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
So, I am still a beginner pilot getting used to flying. I really love my little eachine P51. It handles great, has good flight time, good power, is difficult to break and I can fly it pretty much anywhere. I think I will definitely pick up one of the other warbirds from eachine. From the reviews I have seen, I am probably leaning towards the t28 trojan or the corsair. Can anyone recommend one over the other? Or if any one has suggestions for other similar planes too. Also, would love to hear if anyone has tried slightly larger batteries in these (600mah maybe?).

Do these come with landing gear or are they belly landers? The T-28 will be easier to take off and land if they have landing gear, the tri gear set up is easier to steer on the runway than a tail dragger.

If they are belly landers I would go with the Corsair, just because that gull wing looks so badass when it's coming toward you in the air.

Do these come with landing gear or are they belly landers? The T-28 will be easier to take off and land if they have landing gear, the tri gear set up is easier to steer on the runway than a tail dragger.

If they are belly landers I would go with the Corsair, just because that gull wing looks so badass when it's coming toward you in the air.
I'm pretty sure they all come with landing gear but mine did not work well. The wheels would bind and not roll and then just pop off when landing. I removed them and it is easy to belly land. The prop may pop off but it is easily snapped right back on. I only broke one prop and that was on a hard nose dive. Besides its few small flaws, I really just love this plane. can't wait to get another one.