E- Revo 2.0 Silicone Dust Boot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't you as a Ebay buyer have a year to use item then get your money back and even keep the item.. Thats the major reason i left Ebay years ago like 2009 ish..

don't you as a Ebay buyer have a year to use item then get your money back and even keep the item.. Thats the major reason i left Ebay years ago like 2009 ish..
No clue about the Ebay return policy. Anyways, made the purchase and I'll let everyone know how they work as soon as I get them.

Has anyone tried the silicone dust boots from Ebay for the E-Revo 2.0? Just put new dust boots on a month ago and they already split.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143518916762
I've only tried the CVD cup boots. The rear ones have been holding up ok, but I destroyed the front ones within the first 3 seconds of running it after installing them.

I have RPM arms on mine (rear is modified true-track). The 2.0 RPM arms for the front wouldn't allow me to drop the arms fully before the rockers ran into the arms. RPM said it was because I ran aftermarket rockers... which I don't get, since they worked fine on all 3 of my non-2.0 revo's with RPM arms... so I moved the upper arms to the lower CG holes for clearance. I didn't notice than when the arms fully extend, it was pinching the stupid cvd cup boots.

Oops...
2021-0418-ERBEv2-CVDBoots-DestroyedByRPMArmsBottomHingepin.jpg

Back