E-flite UMX Pitts S-1S V2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBLynden

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
This thread is for the Brand New BNF E-flite UMX Pitts S-1S V2 RC Biplane. Unlike my normal new plane purchases, I couldn't wait to fly it right away, so there is no unboxing.

It is possible I do a comprehensive review after I get some flights in with it though, depending on when baby decides to get here :D

I hope you enjoy the Maiden Flight Review in some wind:

Being small and light, with the extra lift of the second wing, how tricky is it to set down on the runway. I know biplaneses are a little floaty and don't like crosswinds.

It isn't too bad actually. You just have to fly it down and flare like I DID NOT do in my maiden flight video. I got in a few flights yesterday and and did not have a bad landing off camera.

GB

The UMX is WAY better than the E-flite 850mm IMO. That plane's landing gear is horrible and short of a perfect landing, the plane will bounce and slide all over:

This is an update flight with some slow and fast flight in a better environment:

Back