Dynamite Speedtreads’ Robber buggy tires... thumbs up from me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peeeenuuutt

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
Not sure what else there is to say. Cheap, effective, high grip, great tires. Haven’t blown out geared 19t pinion and surprised me with their off-road grip. For $18 a pair, you can’t go wrong.
image.jpg

What kind of speeds are you getting with those tires @Peeeenuuutt?
Clocked it in at 75 flat. Don't think I can get any higher with the stock body design and that stock taller ride height. And really it doesn't get hot at all so I'm fine with this speed. Tires aren't ballooning much. I still bash normally with this setup at construction sights whenever my e revo is broken so it's very nice. Needs more mamba monster though... only thing that's stopping me is the motor wire diameter lol.

Edit: albeit I broke the rear body posts, so I lowered the front down a notch and ziptied the rear down so it's sitting a little more low, making it a little more badass.

Last edited:
Edited: i was looking at the speedtreads tires for replacement tires for either my MGT when the time comes or my old brushless sort-of-a-rustler. do good to know they are quality.

Last edited:
i was looking at the speedtreads tires for replacement tires for either my MGT when the time comes or my old brushless sort-of-a-rustler. do good to know they are quality.
Yeah as far as these buggy tires go they're great.

Last edited:
Why can't Horizon put these nice Speedtreads on their rtr Ecx vehicles instead of the crap they give us like the Dynamite Speedtreads Shootout MT. Those things are pathetic. Might as well run PVC pipe.

Why can't Horizon put these nice Speedtreads on their rtr Ecx vehicles instead of the crap they give us like the Dynamite Speedtreads Shootout MT. Those things are pathetic. Might as well run PVC pipe.
probably partially with how cheap the rigs are, an extra way to make money off them, also the RTR tires, because they are so stiff they last for a long time so people dont complain about tires wearing out so fast, that are just getting into the hobby.
i do agree with you but i can kind of see why they would do it.

Lmao

probably partially with how cheap the rigs are, an extra way to make money off them, also the RTR tires, because they are so stiff they last for a long time so people dont complain about tires wearing out so fast, that are just getting into the hobby.
i do agree with you but i can kind of see why they would do it.
That's the other problem, they retail for $10 less.
Stock Ruckus wheels and tires https://www.horizonhobby.com/ECX430...c-eXOgzwRSs2mA_TgTKSFBP-ngxh2GtYaAtanEALw_wcB

Dynamite tires https://www.horizonhobby.com/cars-a...heels/speedtreads-1-10th-mt-tire-3-p-dynw0022

Back