Dynamite rubber pit mat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
dynamite-pit-mat.jpg

Dynamite has released some information about their new rubber surface pit mat. Looks to be fairly promising though no details about it's measurements are released at the moment.

Dynamite pit mat features
  • Quality Construction - Extremely durable and designed to last for years
  • No-bounce rubber construction - Keeps parts on the mat and not on the floor
  • Large size - Protects the working surface from dirt and damage
  • Non-slip Backing - Prevents the Pit Mat from sliding while working on your vehicles
  • Molded Parts Trays - Holds tools and separates parts keeping this organized
  • Molded Dynamite Logo – Prominently display the brand you turn to for all your RC needs

Click to continue

Been thinking about a mat , do they have them in other colors , %90 of my screws are black and seems to me that they could be harder to see on a black mat and I don't see anything on the mat size , been leaning towards the jumbo Cow RC because of it white in color but I have been buying Dynamite products sence I was a teenager

What you want is a CowRC jumbo pro-mag pitmat. They are white and there is no better mat :)

I can't get to cowrc's website here at work to give you a link but heres a video i did of mine right after i got it if you want to check it out :) Theyre a little pricey but Heath makes nothing but the best!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfljbAp_UDs"]CowRC Pit Mat At A Glance - YouTube[/ame]

What you want is a CowRC jumbo pro-mag pitmat. They are white and there is no better mat :)

I can't get to cowrc's website here at work to give you a link but heres a video i did of mine right after i got it if you want to check it out :) Theyre a little pricey but Heath makes nothing but the best!

CowRC Pit Mat At A Glance - YouTube

Thank for sharing your vid , yep that pushed me over the edge I'll pick one up after my two builds are done.
Thanks again

Back