duratrax??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forest

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Duratrax 1/10 Evader EXT2 RTR Truck are they junk there 118 dollars on ebay seems so cheap for a rc .. anyone have any experience are they junk are they fast ? do they break alot etc?

Never owned one but from what I hear they arent very good quality.

I like mine its a tough truck its taken a good beating i've had it for a little over a year i think still runs, problems I've had the shocks there all plastic and had cracked but i just changed them out with threaded aluminum ones, and try not to get it wet lol i just took the esc apart and used a hair dryer to dry it out. its a pretty fun truck for 120 bux . As for speed they top out around 20 with a 6cell 7.2 NIMH you might be able to get a little more speed if you use a 7cell 8.4 NIMH. If you want to upgrade to brushless in the ext2 you would be better off going with the new Evader Brushless it goes for 250.00 i think its got alot better slipper and gears, front bumper and wheelie bar.