Sold / Found Dual motor setup

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Going the crawler route on my newest Humm Vee build. The last one I did is brushless and turned down to 20%. Way overkill with using what I had. It also has a 2 speed Savage trans with reverse.
This one will be 2 motors, so what I'm looking for is the twin mounting plate plus a trans.
Let me know what you have in the way of the trans or motors.

I have neither, dual motor plate, nor motors, but I do have the inner fixins for the savage BP trans mod, all NIB.

But, if you have that Kershaw designs link still floating around here somewhere, I do remember them having dual motor plates for e-revos, and savages.

I was thinking of scoring another FLM chassis at some point, somewhere down the road, and getting a dual motor plate for it, although at the time I had notions of triple backfilps dancing through my head.

I have an entire dual motor and trans setup for an E-Savage, but again, I don't need that kind of power in the Humm Vee. I'm looking for a basic crawler system with sufficient power and more speed than a rock crawler.

Well, I do have parts to project black heart, ya so, I name my powerplants.

It's not technically for sale, but what have you in trade sir?

Black Heart Parts list.
Black VP scx10 trans case/Supershafty motor plate.
Holmeshobbies outputs, painted flat black.
Black RRP#1558 spur gear.
Locked up rc slipper eliminator.
Black hardware.
Black tekin wires (just extra wires).

^all it needs is a set of hot racing trans gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back