Drones flies within 30 feet of passenger jet

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL of my quads are dumb. They have no return to home or auto-hover. If you sneeze while flying, you're all over the place. The fun of flying them is their challenge. My 200 QX is a beast and I love it. Unfortunately it takes both hands to fly or I'd posts some picks of it. lol

That's what I have, let go of the sticks and away it goes, like a lawn dart.

That's how I learned to fly, how my first Quad is still in one piece and working is beyond me, it has taken a real beating! :)

I am thinking of building a foam board plane next to fool with as the start up cost is low and if you crash it bad you can build another out of more foam board.

Like too many things today there are no real consequences, If it were up to me, I say do just like they do here in FL when you get popped with illegally harvested fish.
The FWC takes your boat, gear and toe vehicle, and they go into impound till after the trial, and then if your "lucky" the judge can let you have your stuff back, after you pay all the impound and storage fees(usually it add's up to more then it's worth).
If your not lucky it all goes to auction.

LOL...that's why all the pics of my big heli are on the ground.

I thought it was because you were busy polishing the TX....

I am thinking of building a foam board plane next to fool with as the start up cost is low and if you crash it bad you can build another out of more foam board.

I bought a BNF UMX T-38 and it was a pretty good flyer. I also bought a Gamma Pro 370 and it flies well, too. They ran under $130 and held up pretty and included everything but the TX.