Drinking and Driving......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I would like to share an experience with you all about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years. Last weekend, I was out for a few drinks with some work friends and had a few too many beers and some tequila maybe to top.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before. Trying to do the "RIGHT THING" I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise

I have never driven a bus before.......... and am not sure how I got this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
con grats on doing the right thing. maybe the next time you could planahead. i solve my trouble be drinking only 2 glasses, and some time to settle the drink out a little. isnt it nice to know that there are a number of ways to solve the trouble?

Thats where my damn bus went, I looked everywhere for it! Do me a favor and wash that mofo before you bring it back.

LMAO! I've never driven a bus drunk either Joey.

Not sure what happen but it seems I made back most my money from he night and a pair of panties.....so....good night?
HPIGuy...um yeah your helmet was in there...not sure you want it back now though.....
I thought I saw RCAddict standing on the corner with his Batman lunch box still....poor guy

Awesome choice my friend indeed! I drove home pretty tristed up one early early morning, not fun at all, and when I got home, could not remember how I managed to arrive and dont remember any places I past on the way. Never again..

Yeah I think alot of people have had some close calls driving after the point of not being able to walk right... A quote from my own mouth when I was younger ( not proud of this moment) I accually told a friend he was to drunk to WALK home so we both crawled to my truck climbed in and I drove him home and used a few snow bankings as a ping pog table with my truck (on purpose, not the best choice of my time spent in my truck) needles to say did a few things I would never normally do... after that I would take everyones keys and then jam asmany cars as I could into a cluster so no one could drive off the prperty till they were sobber enough to figure out how to get there cars out of the yard...... but nope never drove a bus drunk,,,, road on one once drunk but I dont know if I would trust myself handling a bus drunk.... l.o.l.!!!

I don't like to drive even after one beer, I'd rather not drink at all, if there's any chance I will be driving later on.

I have zero respect for those who think it's alright to drive even just mildly tipsy.

I don't like to drive even after one beer, I'd rather not drink at all, if there's any chance I will be driving later on.

I have zero respect for those who think it's alright to drive even just mildly tipsy.

Agreed 100%, I always limit myself to 3 short cans of beer, no shots or any pounding of the brew. Slow drinking until everyone else is twisted up, I double check myself with walking, vision and make sure I am good, if I am tipsy at all, I stay there and drink like a fish. I would rather sleep over then be stuck 6ft under asleep.

Back