Dont you hate...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
All the junk us postal mail you get in your mailbox (not internet mail). Tons of credit companies with there pre approved stuff. Well here is a way to help fight against that and to help the us postal office at the same time.

This is what we all need to do.....

open the junk mail and get all the reply envelops with the pre-piad postage on it and send them back with all there junk in it. (make sure you remove anything with your name and other info from it) Let them pay for there own junk.(and let them put it in there trash) sooner or later these companies will relize it is to expensive to send junk mail and we will be rid of the waste of paper.

pass this info one to everyone you know.

My wife just loves to send there junk back to them:)

And who's the genius who thought "Hey, it's 8:00 Sunday morning, I bet Mr. Candyman is really interested in new vinyl siding right about now"!!!!!

Time to get me an airhorn. That'll keep the schmoe on the other end of the phone on his toes.....

That is why the only number I have listed in the phone directory is hooked up to my fax modem...telemarketers speak to the whistle...;)

When I get a sales phone call at home I let the caller know I'm interested in what the have, and if they will just let me know what time the sit down for dinner, what their home phone number is I will gladly call them back.

If they still refuse to hang up I ask them a series of trivia questions. If they still don’t get it, I ask them what color panties they have on, and its open season from then on. Remember they called Me…

Back