Don't miss out on THIS deal!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
I bought 2 back then. They sky rocketed on all the forums shortly after because they become unavailable in stores.

That's just nuts. A couple of years later I GAVE that body to @NCNitro. (You OWE me, Joe)
Just like the big HummVee H1s, they are hard to get. I recently got my 3rd one for $100 shipped.
Everything but the body is tossed, including the windows.

I bought 2 back then. They sky rocketed on all the forums shortly after because they become unavailable in stores.
I don't know if they were ever in stores. I think it was strictly an online Walmart deal.
I still have that PT Cruiser New Brite put out many years ago. They seem to be like Matchbox cars. Limited run, never repeated.

They were just out in my walmart right before Christmas. Ralph, I just helped you clear off a spot on your shelf.

Plus mine has a huge hole where the back seat use to be o_O

There were in stores and online but cheaper online that year. Online had like 49 cent shipping too. You know New Bright saw a huge increase in sells that year haha. Really was and still is one of the best scaler bodies ever, lots of detail and very sturdy, super easy to mod too.

Plus mine has a huge hole where the back seat use to be o_O
It was about to be turned into an off road crawler, hence, no back seat. You don't like that? You want a refund?

Online had like 49 cent shipping too.
You're absolutely right. I had forgotten about that.

They had the JK's and the f150's for the same price. The f150 wasn't near the quality and detail though. Blacked out windows and was narrow, seemed out of proportion.

ALL the New Brite "Toys" suck, but the bodies are first rate. The latest H1 is a Nikko and I can see the mechanical differences but the bodies appear to be made by the same mold.

The entertainment value on some of the eBay pricing is just TOP NOTCH!!! I see it on Craig's list too... Where ppl are looking for WAY TOO MUCH for something and then list 'no low ballers'! Buddy, your balls must be DRAGGING on the floor 'low'! They must be HUGE to be asking this kind of money for this beat to SNOT...(add product name here)!!! I LOVE when they say things like price firm and no low ballers! Just BEGS to be abused... Just a little bit!!! :vamp: