Sold / Found Revo3.3/Slayerpro Big Block Mount

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckeithnitro

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
New Ckeithnitro Big Block Mount for Revo3.3/Slayerpro
Solid one piece design 6061-t6
Comes with linkage components needed for install
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291557281957?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
image.jpg
image.jpg

Great job on the kit! You know, I never thought to try and make linkage without using the slider guide... SMH!

My first try at it way back I used a slider guide, and it made more issues than it fixed...
My personal setup uses a alum throttle mixing horn, and a 4-way style servo horn on throttle servo
And the linkage Rod is black... But what I sent with the kit, I've personally hooked up and tested works great... I will have the linkage instructions video for the kit up tmrw on my YouTube channel

have BB mount for tmaxx?
For a maxx, you kind of don't have room because of the shock tower. Since the revo was built with onboard shocks and the pipe behind the engine, you get more room, so then all you to worry about is the arm hitting the engine (and bolt holes of course). On a t-maxx, you need more room behind the engine which usually requires an alternate chassis, chassis rails or rear skid and longer center axle.

On the extended t-maxx chassis, they did the same thing as they did with the revo, moved the extra length to the front. If they had moved the trans/engine forward vs stretching the gap in the front, then maybe you could have room for a bb in there... maybe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.