dont know whats wrong :(

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deckerz

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i put all the tubes in the right places and it wont pump the fuel into the engine, i took it out and iv removed the head, the gears and the pull starter. i recon it just has something blocking the engine but i dont know which screws to remove and i can't find a clear pic of the engine to show. oh and will any engine fit in any car? (iv got the first model i think of the TT - TS4N)

Try holding your finger over the exhaust and crank the motor over, you be able to see the fuel start moving up the fuel line. My Revo won't pull fuel into the line on it's own, once it's in the line the motor has the necessary pressure to pull it through.

Take the line off of the pipe and blow in it you should see the fule move to the mill. Just Be shure to blow not suck (LOL):hehe:

No kidding, it would blow if you sucked......LOL

blow into the exhaust pipe? mines just got one pipe to exhaust and one to engine.

Pull the fuel line from the exhaust pipe and blow in the tube. You should see fuel moving from tank to engine if not you have a air leak somewhere most likely the fuel tank cap. You can also empty your tank, remove it, and then submerge it in water leaving all the tubing attached. hold tubes out of water. Use finger to plug the short tube blow into the long one. If you see air bubbles coming out of tank you have a leak.

Back