Does anyone here speak german?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Certified Mike

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have been doing a LOT of research on my motor and possibly doing some modifying. I have found a couple pages that I believe have some very helpful info on them. They are in german. I have done the cut and paste thing into the online translators and I am getting poor results at best. The first page is only 10 or so words. If you want to be super helpful, there is another page with quite a bit of text but I don't want to push my luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you!!!

@Certified Mike - I don't speak German, but you could try loading the page in the Google Chrome browser which will then do automatic translation of the entire page.

I did a cut and paste into Google because it typically will just pop up with a box telling me it's in 'whatever language' and would I like Google to translate. This didn't pop up this time. I cut and pasted into the Google translator that is online and it didn't translate enough of it for me to understand. The Google translator typically works well for me too. Bummer.

The German language is very hard to translate because of the words meaning. I had a German girl who was in collage here and to translate 1 page she wanted $100 dollars she translate pages for General Motors and was told one word may have different meanings just by the way it is written.

Yeah, I think I'm good with the $100 a page thing!!! I suppose if she translates professionally, I could kind of understand but I'll send the motor out and have the work done by someone before I fork that out! OUCH!
I understand what you mean by the multiple meanings by context. English is HORRIBLE like that for people trying to learn it. Thanks for heads up @JAMMER !!!