Do you have a Yahoo email? Now is a good time to delete it!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
---------
(My email addy here, removed for this post)
Widened out and climbed a hill, after the m. And found themselves in a large pasture.
I clenched my hands, seeking to control my irritation. I attempted a smile.

I attempted a smile once I realized it was only a dream and my pants where still not on me.

Hadn't messed with Rolex in awhile couldn't resist.

I attempted a smile once I realized it was only a dream and my pants where still not on me.

Hadn't messed with Rolex in awhile couldn't resist.
Ding! Ding! Ding! And we have a winner!

I changed my password, but I got it again today. Same crap, new lame story but the same link to a Forbes page.

To
(Most of the people on my email list) and 4 more...
Today at 10:13 AM
http://goo.gl/TofCxC#wt=97867&jlnmu=636588&sj&qpel&cxzdlx==6157==
My addy (removed here)
I propose to write here any facts that come to my knowledge.
"I don't suppose Mrs. Strickland wants to be bothered with me just now," I said. "Will you tell her how sorry I am? If there's anything I can do. I shall be delighted to do it."

Only due to the nature of your last email Rolex I am not going to crack a joke, since this has happened to you twice now. Man that's a shame to because there is another good pants joke in that one.

My mom keeps having the same thing happen to her AOL email and she changes the password all the time. Yes people still have AOL to.

Lmao, @griff7373
Looking at it that way, there IS another good joke in there. :D
No, NO ONE uses AOL any more. NO ONE. Anyone using it DESERVES to be hacked.
I just got off the phone with AT&T tech and they walked me through another password change as well as new security questions. We'll see how that goes.

Actually my mom and stepdad use something similar... I chuckle about it every time I have to help them because they "lose" their email... (Their homepage in the browser gets reset.)

Unfortunately I can't get her away from it, we live kind of out in the country and she can't even get regular cable at her house. She has to use a cell phone card for internet and is stuck on AOL for email, I do have her finally using Chrome at least instead of the AOL browser.

Last edited:
People are still using Yahoo? :hilarious:
I've always removed everything dealing with Yahoo. No "@yahoo.com" email, and no yahoo browser or search engines.
I've had AT&T email for many years and now they use Yahoo for that service. I guess I will have to change it but it's a royal pain to do so. It's not only your friends in your contact list but also everyone you do business with. The bank, your main grocery store, mechanic, car dealer, doctors, eBay, PayPal, and every online site you deal with or buy from.