Dial up and mac

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo2u

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hello
Now.. I know on a high speed connection mac you are virus free but is it the same way on dial up?
I wasn't for sure and just wanted to make sure that there weren't any "key loggers" or any thing like that that could steal passwords or any thing thanks for your help!

as far as i know, you are as good on dial up as high speed....why your safer on the mac is because most virus's are written for windows because most computers are windows based....it shouldnt make a difference how you connect

Any computer can get a virus or can be hacked. Computers on dial up are less likely to be abused due to the fact that they are only vonerable when you are dialed up and on line.

Alright thanks one more question.. When I try to connect to dial up it says "connecting.. connecting.. connecting.. Dissconnecting..
and then tells me it failed what could be going on here?

Thanks guys it was the pass phone line and the user name.. I'm not at my house so I was going by what the owner of the internet told me the stuff was.. but I got it now thanks!!