Deer season...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but we made some safety center posters out of the pictures taken at the scene. The prop quartered the dears head (sliced it in four) and took the rest of the neck off at the shoulder. At that point the deer feel to the ground and out of the prop. The parts that made it through the prop were laying next to the decapitated body. The parts that didn't go through the prop were sent at high speed through the fuselage...penetrating on the entry and exit sides of the aircraft. It's kind of surprising how deer bone and guts can frag and aircraft.

You had to junk the plane8-0 You sure that the deer was'nt working for the other side???

Yes, the plane is so much scrap metal. The deer...had the deer in the taxi lights look and then bolted right into the prop. As for being a badguy deer...I think it was more of a Matts-like deer, but the prospect of a deer launched attack is interesting. That would give hunters one more excuse to pop a deer or two.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I think it was more of a Matts-like deer, but the prospect of a deer launched attack is interesting.
Especially if Matts was leading them into battle.

thast my brothesr truck.heres the inside pictuer it wont load how do i get picture on here

Last edited:
Originally posted by Jason399
thast my brothesr truck.heres the inside pictuer

No offense dude, but try to use complete sentences. Check your spelling. Have something to say before typing a reply. We already have enough horrible grammar and spelling on this forum, we don't need you adding to it. Especially with your history here.

it makesit rellay hrad to rdae ur ptos whne your.spealing andgrmamar r. all goffed up.

Back